Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love Gwen post

Time for this weeks I love Gwen Post. It's been kinda of fun posting on her every once in a while so I think I might make it a once a week thing. I think it's cool when other bloggers have some posts that are routine like "table scape Tuesdays" or "fashion Fridays". I am not sure what day to do this one but I will play around with it. So for now it will be I love Gwen Wednesdays.
So for today's here is a picture of the family of four (as always all so stylish) heading to a birthday party. I love her dress! Her hair totally glams it up too!

vis Us Weekly

13 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

I love Gwen, too! And I think she and Gavin are adorable together. What an adorable family.

Lannie said...

she's always so glam, this is great! your blog is gorgeous, i'm happy i dropped by!

Jill said...

Gwednesday!

The Zhush said...

YUP, her dress and her hair totally tdf!

Leah said...

Jill I totally love that name! You are a genius!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

it's cute how both her and gavin have little clones of each of them. :) such a pretty family!

jemina said...

I love Gwen too, the dress is amazing, XOXO

CC said...

Love her! She is so fab. :)
Xx

Chantale said...

You're right Leah, I love these 1day themed posts! I'm not a big fan of Gwen Stefani though... but! I have to give her credit for not falling into the 'soccer mom' look trap! I like the fact that she spends time (and money) on herself. Easy to get suckered into taking care of your kids and hubby before yourself. So kudos to her!

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

there saying Gwen and Jennifer Garner are preggers - hummmm

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Lila said...

If I could just be a rock star, have a stylist, and endless amounts of cash, I KNOW I could look that good too!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Angie said...

Love!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

i love this look for her, it' different than usual. and how cute is her youngest child's knee high socks with boots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails