Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another "What am I thinking?" project

Yikes, this could end up really cool or really hideous. You probably have no idea what this project is, especially cause these pics from my phone are horrible. It may be the product of my sleep deprivation from the last couple of days. Staying in hotel with a very light sleeping baby is always interesting! Lord help! Don't get me wrong we had a fabulous time at the Oregon coast. Stay tuned for the finished product and pics of our lil vacay.
Luvs!

15 comments:

Mary said...

Hmmmm. . . I'm very curios! I'm sure it's something super cute in the works though!

Ariane said...

Can't wait, doll! Everything you touch turns to fabulous- I'm sure there's no exception here!

Ari

Danielle Renee said...

Looks exciting! But I'll be patient for the revealing.

melli said...

sounds interesting cant wait to see..

p.s just let you know i'm now following your blog..LOVe It:) xx

Unknown said...

I don't know what it is but I love the top pic! Can't wait to see more..

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Can't wait to see what you do!!

Sharstin said...

knowing you i am sure it will be fab! can't wait to see your picts too! we just got into oregon today--loving it all ready:)

emily said...

Can't wait to see what it is!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Ooooh I'm intrigued!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! Hope you and Evie are able to get some sleep. =)

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I am intrigued! Can't wait for the reveal!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

interesting...i always love your little projects!

STYLE'N said...

yes curious and have no idea what you are up to. Oh and you have twins? I am sure you had a wonderful time in Oregon but I know it can sometimes be challening with the little ones :)
naina

Cherish Stockdale said...

can't wait to see what you came up with!!

k said...

ooo i'm interested to see!