Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Update

Hey Luvs!
Okay life has been crazy, but what's new right?! Sweet baby Stella was born on September 12 and is now 8 weeks old! I can't believe it! She is just the sweetest thing and I cannot get enough of her. Life is a constant juggling act of home life and running the business (and all under one roof) but really I am loving every minute. God has blessed us with so much and I am so thankful.
I love this picture below of Stella in her nursery... I pretty much kept it the same as when it was Hugh's nursery but I just changed some accessories and painted our green dresser white and use it for a changing table in her room now.
My latest project has been a spruce up of our family room. I spent 14 hours one day painting it by myself, while the hubby helped me with the kids. My house has slowly turned all white with the exception of a couple rooms. It really is amazing how versatile white is though. I feel like I can finally do what I want to do in a room and not feel constricted by what's on the walls. Here is just a little sneak peek...
I hate showing it until it is totally the way I want it, but lol that might never happen but I hope to show more soon!
Thank you for all your support!

1 comment:

Ashley {Life on the Parsons Farm} said...

I love those chairs!! Also I'd love to see more of Stella's nursery and your green turned white dresser!! Welcome back and congrats on your little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails