Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Vanity!

My Vanity is finally done! And you know what I have been thinking? Why have I not done this sooner?!!!! The Vanity table itself is from Ikea and I scored the mirror from Home goods.
 Yours truly, studded vases from my website and yes these are handmade! Love! Find them here
 These clear makeup drawers are from amazon

 The clear organization trays in my drawer are from the container store. Notice Evie's handwritten notes to me?




 And I have two lipstick holders. One from the container store and the other from amazon.

And the stool was from an old diy project that I recovered with a West Elm pillow cover and painted it white : 0
Luvs!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Vanity Is Gorgeous ♥

www.misvaleriaheart.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

I love your vanity! It's so pretty and organized!

Krystal
www.kkornerblog.com

Patchy Space said...

Wow! It's fabulous. I really love your two faced mirror. Could you tell me where did you buy it , please? :)

Unknown said...

what's the name of the vanity??? i love!!

Unknown said...

what's the name of your vanity from ikea? love it!!

Chris said...

Hi Leah, the vanity is great. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Marilyn Lauterbach said...

How is your ikea vanity holding up? I had the same one in dark brown and the drawer wont even open anymore..