Sunday, September 25, 2016

How to make pink work for your fall wardrobe

I know it's fall but that doesn't mean I have to give up on pink right?! So this how I choreographed this outfit to make pink work for fall!

I went for this pink moto suede jacket from Windsor. The color is more of a "mauve" pink so it doesn't scream "spring!" and its suede which is ALL the rage this season. I paired it with this silk slip dress from Boohoo that balances the suede of the boots and jacket. The weather has been bouncing around so layers is always a good idea!

I chose these over the knee boots by Halogen and I think they add that true "fall" feel to this look.
Finally I scored this chic saddle bag from Marshalls that I am OBSESSED with! Even though each item I am wearing is a different color, it still works because they are all a sort of mauve color. For instance they would all be next to each other in an eyeshadow pallet. You know I gotta use a makeup reference! lol

Hope this inspires you!
Love you guys!





2 comments:

trece moreno said...

Love your style, thanks for posting.

vanessa kotlar said...

I follow you on Instagram and watch you on YouTube.I have to say,you are one of my favorite ladies I turn to for fashion inspiration.You can rock so many different styles and you always do it with class.Thank you for sharing your beautiful fashion with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails