Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A glimpse into our master bath

It seriously makes me so happy to be posting this picture! Simply because this means I am finally getting somewhere with this room! I am telling you, there is nothing quite as good as expecting a baby to put a fire under me to get some projects done around the house. 

This is just a little glimpse into our master bath and I hope you love it! I will be doing a full tour on my YouTube channel as well so make sure and subscribe so you don't miss out!



LINKS:

-Wall sconce from Ikea (I spray painted black because they're "blackish brown" when you buy.)
-Gold planter Urban Outfitters 
-Lucite candle holder West Elm
-Nate Berkus Woven Bowl (richard told me that it was damaged and I didn't believe him, I thought it was supposed to be the way it came. Then I saw the online image of it and had to eat my own words lol!)



No comments: