Saturday, May 13, 2017

Maternity Photo Shoot

Hello Luvs! I am sooo excited to share this amazing photo shoot with you! Can you believe this is my fourth pregnancy and this is the first time I am doing this?! So crazy to believe! And since this will be my last, I am trying to really live it up! One of the best parts of this pregnancy is being able to share it with my kids. It has truly made it that much more special. Thats why I knew I had to include them and of course le hubby in this shoot as well! 

The white dress I am wearing for most of the shots is from Fillyboo 
And the black dress with the long train is from KKB maternity 
I used basic flower crowns from Forever 21 and added flowers from Joanns to make them one of a kind!


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful pictures.I love that you chose a black dress for some of the photos!

Unknown said...

You look amazing. I wish you and your baby a safe delivery. I love the picture where your daughter is kissing your belly that is so adorable. More blessings to you and your family.