Thursday, March 8, 2018

Spring staples

So I've heard spring is still two weeks away, but I am fully embracing it already! I'm stocking my spring wardrobe and already making big plans for our backyard (which of course I'll share). I get so excited for season changes because I love a little variety! 

Today on my blog I am sharing several pieces (featured below) that are big staples of my spring looks. Some of the main pieces that I was looking for was cute loafers, that would help transition to warmer weather but would still keep my tootsies fairly warm on colder days. I also wanted a cute over the shoulder straw bag, that would be totally practical but still add just the right touch to any look. Lastly I wanted a cute new spring hat, cause lets face it, hats are amazing at completing a look and also saving me from too much hair "fussing" as I like to call it. LOL








No comments: