Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions Day 4

Please welcome, Samantha from Black Velvet Chair!

Okay so my New years resolutions, they seam to resonate around study, creativity and a little bit of travel:

Travel to France - My husband is an avid cyclist and for the last few years we have been watching the Tour De France and saying “we should go”. Hopefully 2011 is the year! Any Advice on places to go in France?
Eifel tower- Paris france.jpg


Beginner’s floristry course - I always just kind of throw flowers into a vase- I would love to be able to arrange them properly.
Florist.jpg


Cake decorating course- I love backing but I don’t quite have the techniques for cake decorating down pat yet.
hydrangea-cake.jpg


Interior design course- This is a passion of mine, the fire has been burning for a few years, I will do it this year!.
Interior design.jpg


Repaint this Old Trunk- Thinking of painting it black and white - it has been sitting in our garage for about 6 months- the sanding and stripping process has taken a long time.
Trunk.gif


Thank you so much Samantha!

6 comments:

KLM said...

If you go to France can you pack me in your suitcase? I have always wanted to go there! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great post and lovely images...just put your mind to it dear! Xoxoxo

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I want to take a cake decorating course soo badly!!!

Lilacandgrey said...

I want to take an ID course too!

Brooke T said...

I want to go to Paris!! and take a cake decorating course! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Love this series and would happily resolve to go to Paris and take some of those classes too!