After I posted my filing cabinet makeover I got a few comments saying how great it turned out and what tips I had. Well I gotta be honest. It in no way turned out perfect. It actually went on flawlessly, then I ran out of paint. My husband lovingly agreed to pick me up some more but he got a different kind. I thought it would be fine to just spray it all over but it started spidering everywhere. We had to sand it and then go back and get the original (better) paint. It turned out pretty well but there was still a little bit of spidering. I took some shots to show you what I'm talking about.
Here is the good paint that I used.
Another painting lesson learned, don't switch paint mid project!
Hope this helps in your future projects.