Friday, April 22, 2011

Pretty Pretty Flowers!

I am so excited for this Easter Weekend! We will be coloring eggs, helping out with the church Easter egg hunt and having a yummy Easter dinner at my sisters. I am especially excited for Evie this year because she will be able to participate a lot more and get as much Chocolate for Mama as possible!

I found these amazing flower images from photographer Julia Hoersch, and I knew I had to share them with you all.
Happy Easter my Luvs!

00_01.jpg


02_03.jpg


10_11.jpg


14_15.jpg


20_21.jpg


28_29.jpg

via

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful Easter!

Jessie

avant garde design said...

thanks for that amazing flower burst of beauty! enjoy your easter, have fun with evelette! ;)

cassy said...

I love the little bird in the 3rd picture down! So cute. Lovely post. I love seeing all these spring posts around blogger lately :)

Cassy

Anonymous said...

Lovely flower pictures.

Unknown said...

beautiful flowers!!!!!!!!! n happy easter ;) x

Danielle Renee said...

Very pretty! I'll say hi if I see you at the Easter egg hunt.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I had some fun at the LA flower mart on Friday. Check out my fun little arrangements over at the eagles nest.