Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taking a cue from Tori Spelling

A new season of Tori and Dean has started on the Oxygen channel and her and Dean are tackling yet another new adventure, planning weddings. I have really enjoyed the season, with all of their creative ideas. I have also noticed Tori's amazingly colorful wardrobe. She has always had my kind of taste with big gold costume jewelry and bright clothing. But this season she has really been sporting the floral dress and I think this is a great trend for the upcoming summer!


tori-speliing-1-435.jpg

via

mango-floral-jersey-dress_cute-floral-dresses-spring.jpg

via

Baby #3!

tori-spelling-2-495.jpg

via

Floral-Dress.jpg

via

Stylish-Floral-Dress.jpg

via

I just had to share some of my favorite jewelry from her line at HSN.

tori-spelling-disco-overlapping-omega-chain-bracelet~543875.jpg


tori-spelling-large-split-link-multichain-20-necklace~120438_886.jpg


tori-spelling-multistone-clip-on-drop-earrings~958487.jpg


tori-spelling-multicord-goldtone-16-1-2-necklace~114527_001.jpg


tori-spelling-coin-design-6-1-2-cuff-bracelet~120495.jpg

via

4 comments:

Kristen said...

i really like Tori too, she always looks good.

Muffy said...

oooh that jewelry is fab...I'll have to check it out!

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

Ooh. I love Tori & Dean. I know many people aren't a big fan of hers, but they seem so real..even when they're on TV.

And I agree, she always looks fab.

Have you read any of her books? They're pretty hilarious.

Unknown said...

couldnt agree more!!!!! love flowers!!! xo