Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas presies!

Hello my Luvs!
I know it's been a little while since I've done a post, with how busy we have been with the holidays it's no wonder! We still are going a mile a minute but I wanted to share a couple presents I got that I LOVE!

My sweet husband got me these two amazing pillow covers from Studio Tullia.
Formal living room.psd

I also received This Fashion book from my brother and a super chic horse statue from my brother in laws girlfriend. Aren't they so fun?!
photo.JPG

I am really liking the direction that our formal area is going.
formal living room 2_edited-1.psd


Luvs!

5 comments:

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Leah!!! You need to post more pictures of this room from different angles... the picture doesn't even do it justice! It is so pretty. Kisses!

Chelsea said...

So inspiring!

makes me want to redo my living room!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Leah! What a hubby.. Just wanted to pop on over and wish you a very Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what lovely inspirations you continue to post here.. all the best!

Andrea said...

Your living room looks amazing! Love all the gifts you got!!! Especially that horse!

Wendy said...

Looks great! Happy New Year!