Friday, August 22, 2014

Inspiration for our fireplace mantel

 Since we have had our house put back together I have yet to decorate the new mantel we put in. I love the mantel itself so much, I don't just want to just throw the first thing that I find above/on it. I have really just been at a loss for inspiration. So when I came across this photo I stopped in my tracks! The mantel in this photo below looks extremely like our new one. I am pretty much obsessed with this whole look so it will be serving as my inspiration. 

Let me know what you guys think!
xo

3 comments:

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Wow! That is incredible, Leah! And I am in love with your new mantle. XOXO

Unknown said...

Hi,

Wow! This is a very nice blog; really I need this kind of information’s, because recently, I have looked some fireplace mantels for my home. Some friends are told me architecturalstoneelements.com gives fireplace mantels of different sizes those are effective in houses as it helps out to offer a glossy fireplace inside your room. Thanks a lot.....

Unknown said...

love it Leah I'm sure your its going to come out beautiful