Sunday, July 23, 2017

Beauty and home picks from Nordstrom sale

Surprise, surprise everything I want from the home and beauty section coincides with my absolute favorite colors, blush and white. But wait is white even considered a color......? Well in my book it is! lol
I literally have everything on this list in my cart and I am so happy that they are all still IN STOCK. For this years anniversary sale that is a miracle! Its so crazy how every year it seems that items seem to sell out faster! 
Hope you enjoy my picks and happy shopping! Links are all listed down below. 
xo

1. Blush blackout curtains by LALA and BASH
2. Glamglow superman clearing treatment pro set
3. Peri Home fringe pillow
4. ban.do Large Planner
5. T3 featherweight 2 Hair dryer
6. DKNY chatter rug
7. OUAI hair care kit
8. Votive candle set

No comments: