Thursday, July 13, 2017

My Top 10 (clothing and shoe) Picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Okay people it's that time of year!!! Whoop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is here and I think it's the best one yet!
I narrowed my picks down (after much turmoil and nervous sweating Lol) to these top 10 for clothing and shoes. I will do another post for beauty and home as well but I thought I would focus on just clothes and shoes for this post. I have really surprised myself this year by staying away from dark colors. Call it after pregnancy hormones or just my love of summer but I am ALL about the light colors, Ahem mostly grey, tan, and PINKS!

I am all about pieces that I can wear multiple times in multiple ways. I try and stay away from any "one hit wonders" 
Let me know what you think of my picks!


Grommet Sleeve Pullover by Love By Design


Blouson Sleeve Sweater by Leith


Madolee Over the Knee Boot by Vince Camuto



Elevated Over the Knee Boot by Stuart Weitzman
Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt by Adidas Originals 


Tie Front Pullover by Hinge 

Lace Up Sweatshirt Dress by Socialite 







No comments: