Monday, August 14, 2017

The coziest Nordstrom Cardi

 Can you believe my sweet little Holty is almost three months? Where did the time go?! Although this Mama isn't too upset about getting into more of a rhythm and schedule with his sleeping and schedule. Which really is perfect timing for school starting soon!

I am gradually adding some warmer pieces to my wardrobe as fall approaches. EEEKK can you believe fall is almost here?! And it's coming whether I am ready or not! lol So in an attempt to push myself to face the facts, I wore this INCREDIBLY cozy sweater from Nordstroms to church (thank goodness it was a cooler day). And how do I know this sweater is not just cozy to me? Well lets just say the whole family could not keep their hands off me! I felt quite loved in it thats for sure!

Hope you enjoy these cute shots of the sweater, oh and of course my baby!!! AND who else did I convince to join me?! Le hubs! yay! and he be lookinnnn FINE! lol

xoxo

Shoes (similar here) 
Handbag (similar here)







No comments: