Thursday, August 24, 2017

The perfect lace cami

I have looked on and off for the perfect lace camisole for a while now and for some reason I have had a hard time finding one that I really loved!

It's either too short, or too tight around the hips (mama don't have skinny hips), or they will have a weird neckline. But when I found this adorable camisole that has this unexpected detail in the middle, and has none of the things listed above, I was thrilled! 

I ordered it in black and white and am actually thinking about buying it in more colors because it is just so perfect and versatile! You can wear it in under a sweater, especially an off-the-shoulder one, or even a one shoulder top and have it just peeking out a bit. It's just a perfect layering piece that turns any outfit up a notch. 

Jeans  
Peep toe booties  (my fav!)
Marble Sunglasses (only $14!!!)
Cardigan (similar and such a deal)


 





No comments: