Thursday, January 18, 2018

Planning in 2018

So I have always loved the "idea" of using a planner but every year I usually start off strong and then eventually quit. It seemed to just be easier to use my phone. But this year I got this planner and it has me staying on track and totally killing it! The difference with this planner? It's honestly probably my attitude with it AND that this planner is FUN! I think not looking at it like, "I need to fill out my calendar and life for the whole year!" Instead I keep my master calendar in phone and then I do my weekly calendar and what tasks I want to accomplish for the week in my planner. I think the best part of it, is setting that 5-10 minutes aside at the beginning of my week to write out a "plan" for the week. It keeps me on task the whole week because I constantly check to make sure I am accomplishing my goals. To top it all off this planner is only $32! Total deal! 

Links to this outfit:


Look how cute the monthly intros are! 





 Did I mention the stickers!!! Seriously sooo fun! You gotta keep things interesting and this totally does it for me!


No comments: