Monday, July 9, 2018

Anniversary sale guide and how to get early access!

Hello my sweet luvs! Are you as stinkin excited for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale as I am?!!! If you are unfamiliar with this sale let me fill you in! 

Why’s this sale so special?

This sale isn't like your typical sale and by that I mean this sale includes the NEW fall merchandise for 2018 NOT the old season merchandise. This is such a successful sale because of this reason! AND the discounts are significant! At the end of the sale, all of the of sale items return to full price. 

How do I get early access?

I have included a calendar with the significant dates of the sale. Those who have a Nordstrom Card, can have early access starting July 12, before is goes live to the public on the 20th. I know the dread of having another credit card but this one is truly worth it in my opinion. You get $40 to spend when you sign up, early access to the sale, and you earn points that give you more cash to spend. Grab your card here and happy shopping!

How do I know what to get?

I am planning on fully covering this sale so make sure you are following on my instagram for lots of posts and stories! I try and stock up on anything I might need for the season. Including boots, booties, sweaters, jackets, camis, jeans, makeup and skincare. I will be doing try ons on my stories and maybe even a youtube video with my favs!

In store or online? 

Personally what I like to do is order online and pick up in store. I do this to save time trying to fight the crowds, also shipping seems to take a while because of the sheer volume they ship during the sale. There are some items online that aren’t available in store so I have those shipped. 

Hesitate? NO!

If your debating whether or not to get something. GET IT! Why? because if you want something it can sell out crazy quick and you might miss out! Also shipping and returns are FREE! So you can just ship it back if you change your mind. 




No comments: