Friday, July 13, 2018

Three looks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Yay it's finally here! The sale above all other sales! I'm talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and today I am showing you three looks from it. I am giving you links, description and sizing for each as well.

Look #1
Moto Jacket with removable hood. I am wearing size small and it fits perfect! I love that the hood is made from sweatshirt material and that its REMOVABLE! The hood makes it look different from all the other moto jackets out there but it's still nice to have the option to remove it. The color is called "mushroom" and I love it! Its a different color but still very much a neutral. It is sooo crazy soft too! Definitely a must have for your fall wardrobe! 

Jeans I am wearing size 4, I may have been able to go one size down, but it's nice not having them super tight. I am 5'4 and they hit me just right where they are cropped. LOVE these jeans! And under $60! 

Shoes I am an 8 1/2 and these fit great! Love that they have slits in them, so your feet can still breath, making them the perfect transitional shoe! Love them with jeans and a sweater or cut offs and a tank top! So versatile! 

Look #2
Bralette This bralette is so seamless and COMFY! I am wearing it like a sports bra here but you can totally wear it under a cami and sweater and be totally cute! I am wearing size small and it fits impeccably!
Leggings These leggings are pure gold! They are high waisted, so super flattering and the pink color and pattern makes me so happy! I am wearing size small and they are under $40!!!
Kicks I always like to get a new pair of tennis shoes during the sale and I am SO glad I chose these! They are all white so that makes them very versatile, you can wear them over and over again without them getting old. They fit true to size and I love that they go up a little higher around the ankle! 

Softest cardigan ever! I am shocked this cardigan is still in stock in all sizes! I have a throw blanket made by the same company and it's my FAV!! It's a little longer and has a hood so you can just curl up with it on the couch and snuggle to your hearts content! Trust me, cause I'm a professional snuggler lol! I am wearing the size xs/small.
Pink jeans these pink jeans are the perfect faded pink. They look more grown up than your typical pink jean. they fit true to size. They are long enough to wear all the way down to my foot but to wear with these booties I rolled them up and I love the "cuffed" look.
Leopard booties These pointed toe leopard booties are totally chic! I got my usual 8 1/2 but I should have gotten a 9 so I think I'll exchange and get the bigger size. They are just a touch too tight. But overall these will be heavily on repeat for sure!

No comments: