Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Current favorite lunch --- Healthy Tuna Salad, Stuffed Peppers

Hey Luvs! I have been making these "healthy tuna salad, stuffed peppers" quite a bit lately so I thought I would share the recipe with you! I used orange peppers this time and they are totally giving me all the fall vibes! Nothing like a hot lunch on a cool day!

Healthy Tuna Salad, Stuffed Peppers

2 Peppers
1 can of Tuna 
1 medium tomato diced
1 small onion diced 
3 stalks of celery diced
1 small can of black olives 
Olive oil (enough to coat ingredients)
Salt and Pepper (to taste, I always add a lot!)
Avocado (optional garnish when serving)

Preheat oven to 375. Cut 2 peppers in half. Place on cookie sheet face up and bake 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare filling by mixing all the other ingredients together in a large bowl. When Peppers are done, fill them with the mix. Press mix down inside the peppers to fit as much as mix as possible. Put back in 375 degree oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes. Optional... Serve with sliced avocado on top, sprinkled with salt and pepper. Viola! Super, yummy, healthy and easy! 




No comments: