Friday, October 5, 2018

Our day at Seabrook

Hey luvs! So we just got back from our hunting trip on the coast of Washington and I thought I would share these snaps that we took in the cutest little town of Seabrook. It's honestly one of my favorite places because everything is just so darn cute. I am absolutely convinced that Hallmark needs to film a movie there ASAP! It really could not be more perfect! 

We didn't have a whole lot of time to spend there since the main point of the trip was to hunt. But it was so fun to spend the morning eating croissants, playing corn hole, and touring the local decor and toy shops. If you ever get the chance to go, do it! You won't regret it! One of my favorite things is just to walk the neighborhoods and get design inspiration because the houses are so unique! PLUS not to mention you can walk down to the beach and play in the sand and dip your toes in the water! Such a fun place to bing the whole fam! 

I linked our outfits in the scroll bar below. I am really loving linking this way. It just seems way more convenient! What do you think?











No comments: