Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Distractions

Sometimes I get so distracted with cleaning, cooking, decorating, changing diapers, ironing, laundry, blogging, browsing Internet, shopping, eating, television, the list goes on and on. Sometimes I just have to cut it all out so I can just sit in one place and listen to God. This world wants us to be so distracted and busy with our lives that we don't stop to think or notice that someone needs some help or encouragement. We need to share Christ's love!
Lord help me to focus on you. To remember to always do my devotions and nourish a more personal relationship with you! You are so faithful and full of grace. Thank you Jesus!

Psalm 19:14

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

1 comment:

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Great word Leah!! Amen and Amen!