Monday, April 26, 2010

Fear and Jam


Proverbs 1:33
But the one who listens to me will live in security, and will be at ease from the dread of harm.

Since becoming a mom I can tend to be more fearful. Which comes with the territory of having to take care of such a precious blessing. With the world and all it's craziness it can be so easy to worry about the future of our little ones. But what comfort we can take from God's word. God doesn't want us to live in fear. He wants us to live by faith!

My mother is a great encourager for myself and many others. When I am discouraged or worried she prays for me and builds me up. We should all have people in our lives that we can confide in and pray with. She is such a faith filled and loving mama. I want to strive to be more like her and be the kind of mother to my daughter that she is to me. Thank you mom for trusting in Jesus and raising us to press into Him. And thank you for helping me to make a whole lot of jam last week. Love you!

1 comment:

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Amen and Amen! We have the best Mama ever!:)