Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!!! And sicker than a dog!

First and foremost thank you to all our wonderful veterans!!! You deserve all our thanks!

And second if you have wondered why I have been MIA from your darling blogs this week it's cause I am sicker than a dog. Usually when I am sick I don't take it easy and end up getting sicker (ahem... painting my lil babe's room till 10 last night). So I am resting and so excited to catch up with you all soon!
Luvs!
1_BrianEverett.jpg

via

16 comments:

Jess said...

feel better! And tell the hubby extra THANKS for all he does!!!! Happy Veterans Day :)

traci zeller designs said...

Feel better, Leah!!! I LOVE that image. So pretty!

Kerry said...

Rest up and hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Feel better, girl. I am with you. Haven't been this sick in years. Wishing someone would magically place medicine on my doorstep and scoop up my kiddos! he he hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Leah!

Unknown said...

get well soon Leah darling!!!!! being sick is no fun :(

xoxoxox

Ariane said...

Get well soon, Leah! :]

Happy Veterans Day to you & yours!

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Boo!! I hope you feel better!!

...and yes, Happy Veteran's Day!!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Feel better soon!!!! The painting and projects can wait!

christine, just bella said...

Take care of yourself, girlie. I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Sharstin said...

oh girl! being sick is no fun! hope you get feeling better asap:)

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Hope you feel better soon.
xx

Yet said...

Get better! I'm counting on you to make more interesting posts! I just got here for goodness sakes! ;)

jemina said...

Get well soon sweetie, and enjoy your Friday :))

Kisses
J
xoxo

Lauren said...

I hope you feel better....you must rest up so that you can have a glorious weekend!

KillerB said...

Hope you're feeling better today, you poor little thing :(