Friday, May 27, 2011

Elle decor's at home with Keri Russell

After receiving my Elle decor for the month, I was totally taken away with Keri Russell's Brooklyn Brownstone home tour. What really resinated with me was the total rustic vibe paired with the completely feminine touches.

02-keri-russell-and-family.jpg


Check out this amazing crown molding and gorgeous chandelier.

01-keri-russell-brooklyn-home.jpg


I am really loving all the dark wood paired with the soft curtains, light fixture, and flowers.

04-keri-russell-dining-room.jpg


Anyone else need a soak in this free standing tub?!

05-keri-russell-bathroom.jpg


06-keri-russell-closet.jpg

via

I would love to hear of any memorial day weekend projects you tackle and send me pics!
Luvs

6 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

That house is gorgeous. I am also a HUGE Keri Russel fan. I am stuck in the past and still to this day wish that Felicity was still on tv!

Anonymous said...

What a ridiculously gorgeous home....I love it! Xoxoxo

Unknown said...

i MIGHT get to painting my front door finally - color:Hermes orange

doubtful i'll get THAT far in my "to do" list tho

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Unknown said...

oh absolutely! LOVE this house. Not to mention the insane lifestyle crush. I love how cute+cool here family is!!!!!!!!

Sharstin said...

I adore it! And Keri russel, hello, felicity!!

Wendy said...

Love all the photos - happy weekend!