Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's Poppin

Hello my Luvs!
I am terribly sorry I missed my Monday at My Home post yesterday because quite frankly I wasn't at my home at all. I just got back from my parents farm, after spontaneously spending the night. Our family could easily stay out their for several days and not even know it, it's just one of those places you don't want to leave because there is a million fun things to do. In a way it's our own lil disneyland.


So here is Tuesday at My Home...
I decided to go with a nautical theme in baby boy's room. I am borrowing the totally amazing ship from my sister and she also loaned me the cute little sailor outfit. Thank goodness for sweet big sisters!
I got the shelf at Target and hung a few pennant pieces underneath. It needs a picture or something else on it but right now it has one of my Mom's shoes when she was a baby and a sweet little lamb vase.
I am really pleased with how it's coming along, but I would LOVE to hear what you all think too!
photo-1.JPG


photo-2.JPG


photo-3.JPG

15 comments:

Brooke T said...

It may be because I'm a sailor's fiance but I LOVE THIS ROOM!

Jessie said...

I love the nautical details in this room. The sailor outfit and the ship is a wonderful touch!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Unknown said...

i love it!! The ship is awesome, and I love the wall color

Sharstin said...

So gorgeous, love it all

Kaka said...

So gorgeus naltic details :)

Danielle Renee said...

All you need it a awesome cheveron rag rug in white, blue and yellow and you'll be good to go!

Chelsea said...

wow! so chic and sweet!

leanne said...

love it, especially the sailor suit - too cute! XX

christine, just bella said...

I looove the nautical touch, Leah. That sailor suit is adorable.

I'm thinking a similar palette for our future nursery - can I ask what wall colour you used?

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

The big ship is awesome - what a great nursery.

Clara said...

What a great theme for a little boy's room! You have done the perfect job of pre-decorating, as well as leaving room for more things to collect through the years!

Amy Moore said...

What a yummy bedroom for the little man!! Great job Leah!

A

Lilacandgrey said...

very very cute!
♥ Cara
Lilac and Grey

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

I think the nautical theme will be so perfect for a little boy's room. I love the yellow pendants hung under the shelf.

Have you seen Mandi's tutorial on her painted compass rug? It'd be perfect in a nautical theme nursery, you really oughta check it out. Here's the link: http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/2011/05/painted-compass-sisal-rug.html

Allison said...

Oh, that is an adorable nursery! I loev the little sailor suit! The armorie is beautiful and the wall color is gorgeous. Do you mind sharing what color you used? What a darling room you are putting together!