Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This Mama's Wish List

Mama's got a brand new wish list, and just in time for Mother's day!

These chevron sheets from West Elm. (there on sale too)

img3m.jpg


A gorgeous work lamp from Ikea.
barometer-work-lamp-nickel-plated__54650_PE159235_S4.jpg


Anyone else obsessed with Ikea, or is it just me?!!
I have been researching countertops to replace the painted wood top on our kitchen island and a marble knock off from a stone store was going to cost me over $400. I found this countertop at Ikea for only $49! So excited!
pragel-countertop-white-marble-effect__0099047_PE240516_S4.JPG


This punchy fun tray from Furbish.
a20791512d481b4f5623ef_m.png

A fun coffee table book.
61IajitcC7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg


Please stop by Cove and Grey for a guest post I did there today!
cove&grey.png

Luvs!

14 comments:

UpperBottom said...

Hi, I'm a new follower... found you through Southern Inspired (Dana is one of my great friends).

Anyway, yeah, never shopped at Ikea but I'm planning a trip to visit one. I've heard it's quite the experience.

Beautiful blog!

jessica // union shore said...

two of my favorite places, ikea and west elm!!
those sheets are so cute!! and on sale... what could be better?!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I just finished reading Downtown Chic and it is AMAZING! You will love it! I hope you get all these fab gifts and more!

Unknown said...

I hope the Mister is reading this post! lol.. Great choices here..

Jess said...

i need that tray, such an interesting piece. p.s. i still have a west elm gift card i need to spend from xmas! way too many cute items i need.

Leslie said...

You'll have to let me know about that book. It's on my wish list too, but I hate to purchase before browsing through.

Unknown said...

Love west elm:-)

Lilacandgrey said...

oh la la!

Courtney Erin said...

I love that Ikea lamp - that would be perfect on my desk!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Amy Moore said...

Love the tray. Want the book. Awesome counter top!!

Amy

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I have that lamp from IKEA and I love it, Leah! A great poduct round up!

Evie said...

I love those chevron sheets...so much I would pop out some kids just to get them for Mother's Day!

Danielle Renee said...

Leah, I think you score something awesome on every holiday!

Park Interiors said...

Thanks for guest posting today Leah!! I am in love with that Ikea lamp :)