Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog walk

Yesterday I took a much needed walk around the blogging world and here are some AMAZING finds I discovered!

1. Danielle's fabulous living space
Screen shot 2011-06-12 at 5.37.41 PM.png


Screen shot 2011-06-12 at 5.39.44 PM.png


Screen shot 2011-06-12 at 8.17.01 PM.png


2. Shannon's jaw dropping gorgeous new couch.
image_thumb2.png


image_thumb4.png


3. Everything LEB's new darling pillows.

LEBPillow3.JPG


4. Emily's still chic dresser!
Home Office 1 dresser.JPG


Hope you liked the "walk about" with me my Luvs! Have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

I love Danielle's home. How beautiful! I now have more inspiration to finish up my pillows and get my chairs recovered!!

Thanks Leah for posting these!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Thanks so much for including my living room, I am so flattered!

Jessie said...

Danielle's home is so pretty! I want everything in that living room/ dining area, especially that chevron curtain, yellow console and dining room chairs!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

That Girl in Pearls said...

My goodness, Love the green dresser as well! Especially with the photo display and lamps. Perfection.

Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.
That Girl in Pearls

Clara said...

Wow, thanks for sharing these! Now I have some new blogs to stalk ;)

I absolutely love the wall color in the last photo, especially with the contrasting green dresser!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Wow, I'm so honored! Thanks so much for the feature!

Kerry said...

I loooove Shannon's couch! She has such a great eye... and Staci did a fabulous job reupholstering it! :) Hope you had a great weekend!!