Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My mini makeover

This has been one of those weeks that I can't seem to catch a breath and my blogging time is non existant (hence my quick posts) but surprisingly enough I still found time to do a mini makeover. So what if the makeover only meant changing a lamp shade? I think it totally transformed one of my favorite lamps!

My Mom got a couple of lamps and they had these shades on them, they don't match her decor so she got some other ones and gave these to my sister and I. I knew exactly the lamp for it, I have this antique lamp that has never looked quite right....
IMG_4452.JPG

But now it is totally chic!
IMG_4459.JPG


IMG_4454.JPG


IMG_4457.JPG


Thanks Mom!

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow, what difference a lamp shade can make. I like it!

Anonymous said...

cute! I little mini makeover can go a long way :)

Jessie said...

The new lampshade makes all the difference!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love it! What a difference changing the shade can make.

Anonymous said...

I adore it! Have a delightful day =) Xoxoxo ~Ashley

Lori Flaherty said...

Wow! That shade just makes that lamp. They were born for one another!

Emily said...

I am overly obsessed with your house! You have a real gift gal. Those chevron curtains make me swoon! Have a great week!