Friday, June 10, 2011

You know me

You know me I can't pass up a chance to show off a cute home tour, so when I saw Jordan's home from Oh Happy Day on Design Sponge I had to share! Jordan is a party planner/letterpress printer who recently moved from San Francisco to Paris.
This home tour is her former home in San Francisco. I love that she has bright and cheerful elements to her home but it still has that "grown up" sophistication.
My favorite pieces in her home are the black and gold dressers, the amazing artwork, and the wallpaper and mirror in her hallway! Enjoy!
1_jordan.jpg


3_jordan.jpg


2_jordan.jpg


6_jordan.jpg


Happy Friday Luvs!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

When I browse through the pictures, I was like, "Wait, I saw this beautiful wall yesterday on Oh Happy Day's blog and sure enough, it's her home. What a coincidence I just found out about her blog yesterday and now you are sharing her home with us. Not only is her home beautiful, the kids' room is fabulous, too! By the way, your favorites are my favorites too!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Unknown said...

Wow I'm in love... the style is RIGHT up my alley... lots of color, but anchored with black and white and gold. =) Thanks for sharing, I heart this

Abby M. Interiors said...

I saw her place originally on "Secrets of a Stylist", but they did not show this FAB-U-LOUS entry. I love this wallpaper.
Abby

a' la mode said...

need. draper. chest. now.
xoxo shel

Amy Moore said...

I love Jordan's style! After seeing that wallpaper I used it in a client's laundry room!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Xoxoxo

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

This home is so much fun! I love the black and white geometric going down the hallway and the campaign chest. Thanks for sharing! I briefly saw it the other day, but am so glad I took the time to take a closer look. Happy weekend.

Zee said...

Absolutely beautiful home. It is so cute and chic.

http://firepages.blogspot.com