Friday, June 24, 2011

Pancakes for your weekend

This pregnancy I would definitely say that I have been craving breakfasts. I don't know what it is but any type of breakfast sounds delish! I was thinking of trying a couple of these pancake recipe's from Martha Stewart this weekend.
Don't they look yummy?!!!

Banana Buttermilk Pancakes
0106_edf_pancakesnewhyt_xl.jpg

Four Seasons' Lemon Ricotta Poppy-Seed Pancakes
2122_031907_lemonpancakes_xl.jpg

Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Lemon
a100999_1204_pancakes_xl.jpg

Silver Dollar Pear Pancakes
break_00098_xl.jpg

Orange Ricotta Pancakes
edf0104xn15s_0104_pancake_xl.jpg

Dutch Baby Pancake
med10437_0309_0des003_s_xl.jpg

Luvs!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness...those all look delicious! I may not be able to wait for breakfast. I think I'll try the orange ricotta first! Have a great weekend.

Sarah Greenman said...

Looks divine!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Yum! I LOVE pancakes. :) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

all kinds of yummy Leah!!! :)

traci zeller designs said...

White chocolate chips are *delicious* in pancakes!!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love these! So good for the weekend! Thanks, Leah!

Unknown said...

Yum! Yum! Yum! They all look so yummy, I don't know which one I want to try first... maybe those orange ricotta ones...

Unknown said...

Ummm yes yum! I am craving pancakes now too:-) How did they turn out?

Bust yo' Booty! said...

MMM! i want to try the lemon ricotta ones!! delishh