Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pretty, pretty, fun, fun

One of my favorite shows, Tori and Dean, recently showcased an unbelievable Marie Antoinette inspired wedding. I love all the pretty pastels and just the total girlyness of it all in this wedding. So pretty and so fun!

On a side note, I really want to have a vow renewal ceremony for Richard and I! I know it may seem over the top but wouldn't it be fun to get married again and again to the man of your dreams?!!!
Maybe for our ten year anniversary, just five more years to go hmmm....


screen-capture.png


screen-capture-2.png


screen-capture-8.png


screen-capture-3.png


screen-capture-1.png


screen-capture-6.png


screen-capture-5.png


screen-capture-4.png


screen-capture-9.png

Luvs!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that show too! - i always miss it but i find it on the reruns!

Jenna Lee said...

I love the isle! Amazing! I like that show too but never ever catch it...

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

That was my second favorite Tory & Dean wedding show so far, my absolute favorite was with the girl named Erion.

Jessie said...

What a wonderful and lovely theme for a wedding!

Love every single details of this wedding.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Anonymous said...

what a pretty wedding!

Unknown said...

I've never watched the show but I think renewing your vows is a wonderful idea! :) Keep that fire burning!! Great photos for inspiration.
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Kathysue said...

Oh I missed this episode, I have to see if it is on my DVR!!! I love Torie, Kathysue