Thursday, May 3, 2012

The floral skinny

Have you guys seen the floral, skinny jean trend that has been floating around the internet? Well I have and I am majorly digging it. For once it would be nice to wear some pattern on my bottom half without looking like I am wearing pjs! I found some uber chic skinnies on Neiman Marcus....
However for my price range I think these from Asos would be a better fit. Not to mention the darker color might be a bit more flattering.
What's your take on the floral skinny? Can't handle it? Well then a decent floral pillow is a MUST!!!
via Happy Thursday muy Luvs!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it Leah!!! this is one of those trends I am totally digging too. But at the mo I might have to lose some weight to pull these off! xoxo

Tiffany said...

I love the floral on black! So pretty with a slight edge!

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Really cute, Leah!!

Danielle Renee said...

I really like the look, but I'm SCARED I'll look to silly in them. I have some nice floral stretch fabric that I'm planning on making leggings out of soon though.