Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In the making

I love doing little things here and there to change a room. Which is exactly what I am doing with our family room. I find myself changing this room the most, most likely because it's the room we are in the most and I get bored quickly. : )

For tonight's project I am doing a quick change to our GW entertainment center (which btw I love thrifted furniture that you don't feel bad painting over whenever it suits you). Since I am going with a black and white theme I decided to add black paint to the doors. I simply removed the handles with a screwdriver and taped the area off that I wanted to paint. I used leftover black paint that we already had, so it literally costed nothing. And viola, this picture is after one coat of paint so stay tuned for finished results!

Luvs!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: