Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Update

Hey Luvs!
Okay life has been crazy, but what's new right?! Sweet baby Stella was born on September 12 and is now 8 weeks old! I can't believe it! She is just the sweetest thing and I cannot get enough of her. Life is a constant juggling act of home life and running the business (and all under one roof) but really I am loving every minute. God has blessed us with so much and I am so thankful.
I love this picture below of Stella in her nursery... I pretty much kept it the same as when it was Hugh's nursery but I just changed some accessories and painted our green dresser white and use it for a changing table in her room now.
My latest project has been a spruce up of our family room. I spent 14 hours one day painting it by myself, while the hubby helped me with the kids. My house has slowly turned all white with the exception of a couple rooms. It really is amazing how versatile white is though. I feel like I can finally do what I want to do in a room and not feel constricted by what's on the walls. Here is just a little sneak peek...
I hate showing it until it is totally the way I want it, but lol that might never happen but I hope to show more soon!
Thank you for all your support!

1 comment:

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

I love those chairs!! Also I'd love to see more of Stella's nursery and your green turned white dresser!! Welcome back and congrats on your little one!