Thursday, February 2, 2017

Valentines 2017

For Valentines I will be rocking this baby bump proudly! I'd like to say that the hubs and I will be burnin up the town that night, but in all reality we will probably be curled up with the kiddos, eating one of those heart shaped pizzas! lol
The thing is, is that I am perfectly happy doing either! Glam to the nines or rockin my sweats, I love it all. As long as I can have both! You feel me?!

This outfit is very much, my favorite valentines look I have worn to date! And the fact that I have a big ol baby bump in it, is just the cherry on top!

The inspiration for this look started with this adorable mylar balloon that I found at Target for only $6! The rest just fell into place after that. All links to my outfit are on the bottom of this post! Enjoy!





Love balloon
Asos Maternity Lace Dress 
Asos Pandemonium Lace up Pointed heels
Wrapped Kiss Cuff Bracelet 
Chainmail Bracelet 
Jacket is from Forever 21, similar one found here

No comments: