Thursday, December 27, 2018

My favorite picks from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

So I was making a couple returns and exchanges to Nordstrom yesterday and I saw the HUGE "half yearly" sale signs and was completely overwhelmed by the amount of items and mostly the amount of people crowding around me. So I decided to comb through the site from the comfort of my own home and show you my favorite deals! In this first photo I am wearing these amazing shearling lace up boots that are $100 off!!!!! PS YES I am standing in front of our newly up house!!!! Can you believe it?!!! I am still in shock! They literally got it up within a couple weeks! CRAZY!!! Now from this point they are going to get the roof on, siding, windows, etc. I could really just pull up a lawn chair and watch all the time if the weather wasn't so cold and rainy lol!



Below I have linked all my favorite finds from the sale. All you have to do is click the photo for the direct link. Many of these items are at least 40% off! Happy shopping! 







No comments: