Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stopping by

Just stopping by my Luvs to say hello. Baby boy is still not here and I am really feeling what it's like to be a time bomb. ie everyone looking at you like your going to explode! Evelette was four days late so we will just have to see how late baby boy will be, otherwise this Mama is going to get an induction and get him out! For a nice distraction I have started decorating for fall, and a few cute white pumpkins has been the perfect start.
Hope your all having a wonderful week!
Luvs
dff358cb88f1454ab5c35234f7e054ec_7.jpg

9 comments:

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

White pumpkins are my fave!! I know you anxious to meet your newest addition!

Anonymous said...

I love white pumpkins!! Good luck with everything, the wait is soooo worth it =) Xoxoxo

KillerB said...

Hang in there! How exciting to have a new little addition just in time for the fun holidays ;)

By the way, hon -- I think there may be a virus attached to your blog somehow right now, every time I stop by I get a pop up warning telling me that a virus has been contained..?

Not really sure what to recommend, but I figured I'd alert you to it just in case -- you might want to update your password for safety. :)

Unknown said...

Love these white pumpkins! Fall already.. sigh. Can't wait to see your little baby boy.. Good luck with everything Leah.. Sending you lots of love. xo

Kristen said...

dun, dun, dun! baby will be here any minute!

Cassie said...

I was wondering if he was here yet! Sorry to hear you're past your due date. I'm 10 days out from mine and honestly feel like nothing is progressing. The 30th has seated itself in my mind, so I've got a feeling baby boy will be late. Good luck and hang in there!

avant garde design said...

i just said to someone the other day, it feels like pumpkin picking time! funny how the air changes and it prompts you to change gears. i'm thinking of you in your time bomb phase ;) you'll have that beautiful baby in no time!

Unknown said...

aaah! so exciting!!! I love fall, and welcoming a baby boy in the fall is the BEST. Totally fun :) Good Luck Leah!

Holly said...

omg i cant wait to buy pumpkins!!