Friday, September 9, 2011

A new leaf

I am the sort of person that is drawn to a broad spectrum of design and decor. But lately it seems I have turned a new leaf in my own homes decor. Instead of being drawn to the dark, dramatic, and vintage I am leaning towards lighter colors, and modern lines.
This home for instance that is being featured at Style at Home is a great example of what I am loving right now.
There is still the great mix of amazing vintage pieces but paired with all white spaces and modern lines. Gorgeous right?

REPO-1.jpg


REPO-bedroom.jpg


REPO-dining.jpg


REPO-lamp.jpg


REPO-living.jpg

Happy Weekend my Luvs!

7 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

I am so with you! I am loving light and bright. Pink - my fave!
I am also loving painted floors. The while shiney floor- heaven.
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Unknown said...

I loved that home so much when I saw it too!

Sharstin said...

Love, so pretty and fresh:)

Unknown said...

i saw this too! and i was surprised i was drawn to it also... my taste just changes way too much since i became obsessed with design blogs and scour them daily =)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pictures! just gorgeous! All the best Leah for when Baby arrives. Such an exciting time for you all. xox

Lilacandgrey said...

LOVE that coffee table!
Thinking of you this week <3

Lilac and Grey

Anonymous said...

LOVE the white wood flooring. Thanks for sharing.

xo

www.suite4e.com

ps. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog for anyone who is interested!