Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A flare to remember

First off I cannot believe how big my Stella Grace is getting! It literally feels like I had her in my tummy just yesterday, and now she is talking to me in full sentences. I have to admit she's been a little fragile lately and I think it might be due to the adjustment of no longer being the baby. I think all the kids have gone through the adjustment of having a new member to the family but in their own way. And to my great pleasure they have all been completely obsessed with Holt. 
For Stella she has been a little more readily to cry which isn't like her, and it also may be a bit due to our hectic schedules.

We shot these pictures right before church, which was a genius idea because we were still fresh and happy rather than the reverse of hungry and needing a nap! lol

Stella is wearing these adorable flares made by You Me & P and they are so stinkin cute and comfy! She absolutely loved them! 

For my look...
Top by Chicwish 
Shoes available in black and blue by New Look also on sale!
YSL Blogger Bag similar similar similar 




No comments: