Friday, July 21, 2017

Black and white look with Nordstrom sale boots

I have lusted over the Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots forever! They make your legs look a mile long, SUPER flattering!  So when they went on sale for the Nordstrom sale I jumped at the chance to scoop them up! 
I am not surprised at all by how fast they sold out, so I have linked a few different options that are a part of the sale as well. I already have these Steve Madden thigh high boots ordered in both colors because they are amazing as well (for a fraction of the price!!) 
These Marc Fisher ones are on sale for $149 and come in 3 colors! 

Thigh highs are definitely a favorite of mine for the transition from summer to fall, the whole jean shorts combo is HOT HOT!!!!

Sweater (similar one and on sale!)
Kut shorts (such a good length)
YSL blogger bag here and here
Boots (similar) here, here, here ALL ON SALE! 







No comments: