Thursday, September 21, 2017

All about Fall trends


I have been so in love with the sleeves in fashion lately! And I am hoping this trend sticks around!
Love this time of year, when you can get back to snuggling close under a cozy blanket! This is definitely something I have taught my children to enjoy! And this throw is under $50!
I think I might be most excited about this trend! Maybe cause I just want to throw on some thigh high's and recreate the "Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts" look. Who's with me?!
Leopard, the trend that doesn't seem to die. So maybe that doesn't make it a trend?! Well I am ALL for it! You can literally where these with any look!
Even though the temps are cooling down doesn't mean you looks have to! This dress is just the right amount of HOT. Where with pumps for date night or throw on some thigh highs and a fisherman's cap for a cute day look. 
I love this scarf for three reasons... 1. It's ridiculously cute. 2. You don't need a degree in scarf tying to wear. 3. You won't be constantly trying to keep it from falling because of the arm holes. Boom best scarf ever!
Gone are the days of not wearing white after labor day. Yes ladies rock that WHITE proudly!
This cross body is the perfect way to sport this trend. It adds that touch of luxe to any look and you know I love the grey!

No comments: