Sunday, October 15, 2017

Grey all day

The other day when I picked up my kids from school a mom said "wow you guys are wearing a lot of grey!" I didn't think of it at the time but thinking about it later I should have said "the family that grey's together, stays together!" lol

But YES I do love me some grey! It's kinda funny cause we do get a lot of comments that we all match a lot. Most of the time it isn't even on purpose, it's just when you like neutrals and thats what you buy well then, you are bound to match. Which by the way I LOVE! 

So this outfit comes at no surprise. Grey ALL day baby! And grey truly is perfection for fall. I can mix it with my summer pinks and whites (which spoiler alert, I'm not getting rid of anytime soon).

Hope you enjoy this look and I LOVE ya to pieces! PS shooting our "halloween" family shoot next weekend! EEEEK can't wait! See last years here!

Came 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grey is my all time favorite color after black. Even my closet is almost filled with this color only. Though its nice, but now I have decided to fill my closet with some vibrant colors. I have added some stylish tops for women is really nice colors. Its really an amazing experience to try this.