Saturday, March 24, 2018

Easter Outfits

I cannot believe Easter is in a week! I don't have a single easter egg bought but I did however manage to get all our Easter looks put together. I absolutely love matching the girls and now that we have two boys I LOVE matching them as well! I sound like a broken record but honestly my heart is so full it could just burst! 

For our looks this year, I pretty much stumbled upon them. For the boys looks, quite literally. They had these adorable suits for baby boy at target one day when I was making an errand run, and then I found the older boy size online! I can't believe how well made and how nicely they fit them for the price! They both look extremely handsome! I am so smitten!


For the girls, I wanted to make us all match and yet still have something unique and different about each of our looks. Anything eyelet this season makes me just melt so when I found us all the cutest versions of such I was overjoyed! 


I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Easter and remember the true reason for the season! He is risen! Amen! Love you all so dearly!












No comments: