Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Jumping on the jumpsuit trend!

First of all I admit, I long to be lazy, BUT I still want to somehow look "effortlessly chic". (who doesn't?!) So that's why when I saw this jumpsuit I was like SWEET! I can throw this on, toss on a few accessories and bam I look instantly "put together". Layering is so fun but this is definitely easier! The cherry on top? It's under $50! I was literally crossing my fingers hoping it wouldn't look super cheap and ill fitting for the price but I was shocked! It is worth EVERY penny! Plus it incorporates SO many trends that are so hot right now! JUMPSUITS. STRIPES. RUFFLES. CROPPED WIDE LEGS. I mean I could not ask for more! 

I decided to pair it with these espadrilles so that it would make me look long and tall. I added this cute shopper bag, statement earrings. gold jewelry, and that's IT! 
Hope you love this look as much as I do! 








No comments: