Thursday, July 19, 2018

Three looks from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale Part 2!

Look #1
Leopard coat This jacket is INCREDIBLY soft and I love that it can be worn open or wrapped up and buttoned, it keeps you nice and toasty! I am wearing a size small and I love the fit. I also like that its a little longer, it just makes it that much easier to wear with an over the knee boot. I think it looks better this way, plus you're more covered for cooler temps. 
Stuart Weitzman over the knee boot I gush about these boots all the time! And I am SO happy they are apart of the sale this year! I really think everyone needs a pair! 
Long sleeve top I am wearing the exact same top in all of these looks because it's just the perfect long sleeve top! On sale of course too!


Look #2
Asymmetrical Drape Jacket  this jacket is currently out of stock #crud but hopefully they will be restocking soon because it is amazing!!!! TTS too!
Light distressed jeans When I saw these jeans I flipped! I am all about light colored denim and the holes in the knees make them so cute! I also ordered these as well! And they are FULLY in stock! 
Booties these booties I got last year, and I wore them ALL the time! Something so cute about the open toe and cut out on the side!
Long sleeve top    same top! I am wearing an XS runs a little big. 

  Look #3
Cardigan I raved about this cardigan on my stories and I just had to share again how much I love it! I will be wearing it over and over again! The perfect texture and color and the softness is unreal. Runs a little large but I kinda like it a little big. 
Leopard loafers  not sure why I didn't order these right away but I am SO glad I did. Slip ons are my fav, and leopard is my latest guilty pleasure! lol! So good!
Cuff jeans  These jeans are like a fresh breath of air for my denim collection! I love that they are a straight leg, and the cuff at the bottom is the cutest touch! 
Long sleeve top again same top! It goes with everything!  



No comments: