Monday, August 6, 2018

$13 camo shirt dress

Full discloser, this is NOT the last post that I will be doing with camo! The obsession is real people! lol

I wanted to share this dress for several reasons. One of them being I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a camo shirt dress! The other ones I tried were either too tight or too short or cheap feeling or too expensive, are you catching a theme lol?! So when I found this dress, that checked all the boxes and was only $13 I flipped! I can't get over how perfect it is for the price! I bought a size medium because I was really paranoid about it being too tight. I really think a shirt dress is supposed to have a loose fit but I think I could have gotten away with a small as well. The other thing I really like is the actual camo pattern itself, it's faded, which to me makes it look that much more expensive. Haha looking back and can't believe Ive written so much about a $13 dress! But its amazing!

Mama's look:

Holt's look:











No comments: