Sunday, August 26, 2018

Favorite mini skirts

Hello Luvs! Today is a little cloudy and I am currently snuggled up in my favorite cardi writing this blog post. I have a candle burning and the whole combination has me so cozy and relaxed, it totally has me pining for FALL. I am sure it comes to no surprise to you that I LOVE me some fall. The PSL's, the leaves, the crips air, pumpkin flavored everything, football, cozy sweaters, the list goes on!!! 
So today I thought I would share one of my favorite pieces that I love wearing to transition into fall.... MINI skirts! I have four of my favorites here and I LOVE every one of them. My favorite way to wear them in the fall is with boots and booties. Honestly can not get cuter than that! I'll give you the link to each one above each picture. PS I am also getting my blogging space all cute and decorated for fall so I will be sharing that soon so keep an eye out!

1. Snakeskin mini  Gah I am deathly afraid of snakes, but for some reason love the pattern. Go figure! lol
 
 2. Ruffle mini skirt This mini skirt makes me feel so cute and flirty! And it's only $35!
 3. Suede tie front mini This suede mini, screams fall to me! I am so digging the color and the tie on the front is the cutest detail!
 4. Leopard mini Leopard is totally in this season (but like when was it ever out?! I've had a leopard cover on my lap top for YEARS!) so when I found this mini I swooped it right up! It's selling out quick so don't wait to grab one!

No comments: